Saturday, November 06, 2004

World's cleverest woman can't find a job

Spotted something very interesting on this website...

"A Bulgarian woman rated the world's cleverest wants a British firm to give her a job after spending two years on the dole.

Bulgarian Daniela Simidchieva, a mother of three, has five Masters Degrees and an IQ of almost 200.

She's listed by the country's Mensa office as the world's cleverest but despite sending off hundreds of applications she still hasn't found a job.

Her IQ is the same as that of chemist Marie Curie who was the first person to win the Noble Prize twice but cannot even get a cleaning job.

Daniela said: "I love learning, but I also want to work. In the last 44 years I have studied economics, education and sociology at universities in Bulgaria and Britain.

"I am qualified as an industrial engineer, as an English teacher and as an electrical engineer as well as having my five Masters degrees.

"But in Bulgaria I have found that employers do not want clever employees. Even when I had a job, the largest salary I ever managed was just £90 a month." "


Can you believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home